Covid-19 Information for Pop Voices Members
At Pop Voices your safety is always our top priority and we want all of our members to be able to sing with us and stay healthy. As with any other settings we cannot totally guarantee a completely risk-free environment during a pandemic, however we will continually work very hard to mitigate all risks to our members and staff. To help keep our venues as safe as possible we are implementing changes to our operations and classes in accordance with the Government Guidelines as follows:
- Providing Hand Sanitiser or Sanitising Stations at entrance & exit points at all classes
- Providing antibacterial wipes at all classes
- Reducing class sizes in accordance with the specific venue Covid-19 capacity
- Adapted session times with no social breaks
- Socially distanced (2 metre) class set up with floor markings in place
- Clear signage to remind members to socially distance
- Longer breaks between sessions to ensure limited crossover of our members
- Online or telephone booking system for track and trace purposes
- Resources provided online or by email
- Online or card transaction options for subscription payments
We will be asking for our members to assist by agreeing to the following:
- Staggering entrance. We will open 15 minutes prior to the class start time but please avoid queuing. If we do have people arrive at the same time, please keep two metres apart at the entrance out of the way of other people
Parents must arrive no more than 5 minutes before the end of the class You will be unable to enter the practise venue. Chaperones will bring the children to you. Please observe the 2-metre social distancing rule if waiting outside and please wear a mask at drop off and collection.
- Only one parent to collect child members
- Using hand sanitiser provided or your own as you enter the class
- Wearing face coverings (Adults & Children aged 11+) to enter and exit the class or when collecting your child from their class
- Adults must also wear masks throughout the singing class. If you are exempt, please let Anya Small know in advance.
- Leaving all personal belongings at home excluding valuables
- Leaving the site swiftly after your class
- Observing social distancing (2 metres) whilst you are in the class and on the venue grounds
- Not attending class if you are feeling unwell and in particular if you have any Covid-19 symptoms (a high temperature, persistent cough, loss of taste or smell)
- Not attending if you have visited any of the Government listed high risk countries within 14 days of the class
- Providing your own portable chair for classes where necessary
- Paying your subscription using online banking or card transaction in class (no cash or cheques will be accepted)
- Printing your own resources out where possible
- Providing us with feedback or ideas for improvement as we are always happy to listen
- Not travelling to the session/car sharing with others outside your household or otherwise creating a crowd at any point.
- Using the marked routes for entering, exiting and (if absolutely necessary) going to the toilet.
- Staying in the position you’re given in the room (marked by a coloured spot and seat) and not nipping over to say hello to a friend etc.
- Not mingling with other choir members during the session
- Not approaching me before/during/after the session
I have read and understood the above policy and I will comply with all of the above requirements whilst I or my child participate in Pop Voices classes.
Name of Child (Children) if applicable: