Anya Small is the Director of Pop Voices. She brings experience from her professional singing background into classes but also her passion and enthusiasm for music. Classes are full of laughter and the main aim is for everyone to leave feeling uplifted and happy.
Pop Voices started with 20 members and has now grown to several groups of over 300 members, singing at various venues in Dickens Heath, Balsall Common, Solihull and Kenilworth. There is a tremendous sense of camaraderie and friendship, with many family members and couples coming together to sing their hearts out each week.
We are launching a new timetable from September 2021
Current Adult Classes (16 years +)
- Monday Shirley Centre, Stratford Road, Shirley Monday 7.30pm – 9pm
- Monday Wootton Wawen Social Club 7pm – 8.30pm
- Monday Wren Hall, Wroxall 7.30pm – 9pm
- Tuesday Solihull Retirement Village, Shirley 10.30am – 12pm
- Tuesday St Martins School, Solihull 7.30pm – 9pm
- Wednesday Clinton Primary School, Kenilworth 7.30pm – 9pm
- Thursday St Peters Church Hall, Balsall Common 7.30pm – 9pm
Classes are £80 per term or £60 concessionary rate (65+ or in full time education)
Pop Voices Youth
- Mondays 4.30pm-5.30pm Shirley Centre, Stratford Road, Shirley (6-9 years)
- Mondays 5.30pm-6.30pm Shirley Centre, Stratford Road, Shirley (10-15 years)
- Tuesdays 5.15pm-6.15pm St Peters Church Hall, Balsall Common (Mixed age 6 upwards)
£85 per term
Pop Voices also offers a 10% discount to 2 or more members who live in the same household.