Anya Small is the Director of Pop Voices. She brings experience from her professional singing background into classes but also her passion and enthusiasm for music. Classes are full of laughter and the main aim is for everyone to leave feeling uplifted and happy.
Pop Voices started with 20 members and has now grown to several groups of over 300 members, singing at various venues in Dickens Heath, Balsall Common, Solihull and Kenilworth. There is a tremendous sense of camaraderie and friendship, with many family members and couples coming together to sing their hearts out each week.
ALL PHYSICAL CLASSES ARE CURRENTLY HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19. PLEASE SEE OUR VIRTUAL VOICES CHOIR INFORMATION.
Current Adult Classes (16 years +)
- Dickens Heath School Monday 8pm
- St Martins School, Solihull Tuesday 8pm
- Balsall Common British Legion Wednesday 8pm
- Clinton Primary School, Kenilworth Thursday 8pm
- Solihull Daytime Singers, Solihull British Legion Tuesday 10.30am
Classes are £80 per term or £60 concessionary rate (65+ or in full time education)
Pop Voices Youth
- Mondays 5pm-6pm Dickens Heath School (Juniors 6-9 years)
- Mondays 6pm-7pm Dickens Heath School (Seniors 10-15 years)
- Wednesdays 6.30pm-7.30pm (Mixed age 6 upwards)
£85 per term
Pop Voices also offers a 10% discount to 2 or more members who live in the same household.